Wednesday, October 14, 2009

switzerland october = california february

Wait, I lied. Switzerland in October is colder than California in February. On Friday, it's supposed to be 3*C. Which, for you Celsius ignorant people (like me), is nearly freezing... also known as too cold.

It's not snowing. Yet. If it snows before December, I will be seriously upset. I like snow, don't get me wrong, but it's only supposed to snow around Christmas. I want my autumn, please. What happened to that balmy, breezy couple of months after summer? Apparently the weather gods in Switzerland forgot about putting fall on their agenda or something.

Oh, and for those of you who are complaining about the massive rain storms in California right now... count your blessings. It's been pouring since August. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment