Sunday, June 27, 2010

GRADUATE!!

I am now writing as a high school graduate! While I've been waiting for this moment for four years, it's really hard to believe that it's actually finally happened. I survived high school! (And learned a few things along the way as well, haha)

CDL's graduation ceremony was not the most inspiring... half of it was conveniently in French, and most of the guest speakers chose to speak about the school's 50th anniversary this year, instead of about the amazing class of 2010.



Still. I've graduated! I remember watching my brother Jamie graduate three years ago, and thinking how far away my graduation seemed... but it's happened!

And walking outside the hotel theatre to be greeted by the Jet d'Eau spraying white water 30 stories up into the clear blue sky was pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment