Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Counting down

2 days until--I go to Paris for five days with Dina.
10 days until--prom... Swiss style! It's going to be on a boat that crosses the lake and then drops us off in Geneva.
11 days until--graduation!! I can't believe I'm finally graduating from high school. Also, congrats to all my Summit buds who graduated on Friday. I soo wish I could have been there.
12 days until--I leave Switzerland! And head to Amsterdam and Prague for a week :]
18 days until--I leave Europe. Wow. Then it's off to a family reunion at Lake Tahoe.
23 days until--I'm back in the Bay. I'm so excited to see everyone!
28 days until--LINES Ballet summer intensive starts... Five weeks of ballet in San Fran.
65 days until--LINES ends.
67 days until--I head back to Switz for a few weeks at the end of the summer.
85 (ish) days until--I go to Mallorca with Caroline and our moms for a joint birthday trip!! Cheap EasyJet tickets are truly amazing.
92 (ish) days until--I leave Switz for Cincinnati... college!!

I can't believe a year has gone by so fast, and I'm about to leave this amazing country. This time last year, I was frantically packing/cleaning/sorting/organizing/freaking out/preparing before our move... it seems crazy that was only a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment